Events

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Adresta

Events

Post by Adresta » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Hello!

This Wednesday, May 1st, I will run the Invisible Maze event! This event will be approximately 7:30 EST! Please be at Brit Bank around 7:00 so I can get a good head count! As long as we have about 10+ players I will run the event! If we do not have enough then I will do something small.

Instructions and Rules:
  • There will be a red team and blue team
  • I will randomly place each player on the teams
  • Each player will have plates to place on the ground for a marker to make a path
  • First team to finish will win the grand price and the losing team.... well they will still get something

Adresta

Re: Events

Post by Adresta » Wed May 01, 2019 6:53 pm

Wednesday May 8, 2019 Event

One Wednesday May 8, 2019 I will run pick a chest. Hopefully we can get more players to be on for this event.

This event will start at 7:30 EST. Please be at Britain Bank about 7:15 EST so I can get a head count.

These chest will have unique items and possibly some one of a kind items as well.

How it will work:

-Everyone will be given a book before entering the gate with a number in it.
-When your number is called you will hand in your book and will be able to pick 1 chest.
-Everyone who shows up will be given a one of a kind Adrestia gift!

Adresta

Post by Adresta » Wed May 08, 2019 7:54 pm

Wednesday May 15, 2019

I would like to attempt at Pick a chest again. I hope more than 3 people show up this time. We are really trying to get everyone to come on and do events. We would like at least 6 or people to come.

-Everyone will receive a book when entering with a number
-When I call your number you will come up and choose a chest
-Whatever prize is in the chest is what you get!

-I added some Game of Thrones items as well if you missed them!

Humboldt

Post by Humboldt » Sun May 12, 2019 6:08 pm

this is another thing i think should be advertised more in game just my opinion

Adresta

Post by Adresta » Sun May 19, 2019 1:47 pm

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

I would like to run Invisible Maze on this day. I will only run it if we can 10+ people on that way there is 5 or more players per team. If you the players can make this happen I PROMISE you there will be a special prize at the end!

The time for the event will be at 7:30 EST time.

Adresta

Post by Adresta » Sun May 26, 2019 5:58 pm

Wednesday May 29, 2019

I will be running INVISIBLE MAZE

This event needs 10 or more players to run.
Everyone will be awarded for participating.
The winning team will be given a special reward.

I am hoping we can actually run this event so please spread the word!!

Adresta

Post by Adresta » Wed May 29, 2019 6:38 pm

I do apologize but due to inactivity of players showing up to scheduled events I will not be scheduling anymore events until further notice. In a few books that was left in the suggestion box a few of you wanted us to bring back events, well we did and no one showed up or 1-2 players showed. I have posted the events a week in advance, have posted for everyone to read the event on forms so no one can say they did not know there any going on. Until we can see more players actively playing I will begin running them again but until then I will be working behind the scenes adding decorations and having Anubis and Gizmo add more quests and such. Please do not forget to vote daily as this will help bring in more active players.