Events

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Adresta

Events

Post by Adresta » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Hello!

This Wednesday, May 1st, I will run the Invisible Maze event! This event will be approximately 7:30 EST! Please be at Brit Bank around 7:00 so I can get a good head count! As long as we have about 10+ players I will run the event! If we do not have enough then I will do something small.

Instructions and Rules:
  • There will be a red team and blue team
  • I will randomly place each player on the teams
  • Each player will have plates to place on the ground for a marker to make a path
  • First team to finish will win the grand price and the losing team.... well they will still get something

Adresta

Re: Events

Post by Adresta » Wed May 01, 2019 6:53 pm

Wednesday May 8, 2019 Event

One Wednesday May 8, 2019 I will run pick a chest. Hopefully we can get more players to be on for this event.

This event will start at 7:30 EST. Please be at Britain Bank about 7:15 EST so I can get a head count.

These chest will have unique items and possibly some one of a kind items as well.

How it will work:

-Everyone will be given a book before entering the gate with a number in it.
-When your number is called you will hand in your book and will be able to pick 1 chest.
-Everyone who shows up will be given a one of a kind Adrestia gift!

Adresta

Post by Adresta » Wed May 08, 2019 7:54 pm

Wednesday May 15, 2019

I would like to attempt at Pick a chest again. I hope more than 3 people show up this time. We are really trying to get everyone to come on and do events. We would like at least 6 or people to come.

-Everyone will receive a book when entering with a number
-When I call your number you will come up and choose a chest
-Whatever prize is in the chest is what you get!

-I added some Game of Thrones items as well if you missed them!

Humboldt

Post by Humboldt » Sun May 12, 2019 6:08 pm

this is another thing i think should be advertised more in game just my opinion

Adresta

Post by Adresta » Sun May 19, 2019 1:47 pm

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

I would like to run Invisible Maze on this day. I will only run it if we can 10+ people on that way there is 5 or more players per team. If you the players can make this happen I PROMISE you there will be a special prize at the end!

The time for the event will be at 7:30 EST time.