Auctions

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Allister

Auctions

Postby Allister » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Hey oh hey, me again. :D So I know there are many of us out there that has quite a bit of coin and tokens, but not really many places or things to spend them on. Theres the gold/token store, but the token side is really lacking. Was going to try to do it s a player run thing, but I don't think many of us have much to really auction off at the time, (would love in the future to be able to conduct them myself). Also having staff to jumpstart it seems to be a pretty nice way to start out. With the player base we have I already found the perfect building we can use in Relivia, nothing has to be done to it but maybe deco'd up a bit. Maybe we can do run one Bi weekly/monthly. Would be a good way to generate coin around from the players and be a good way for us to get items not yet seen or hard to achieve. Maybe even throw some rewards from the events we cant do it, random deco, some doni items.

--Thanks, your Friendly neighborhood....wait that's not right...

Return to “Feature Requests”