Name says it all
Gondory

anyone use these forums?

Postby Gondory » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:47 pm

is anyone here to ask questions?

Joker

Re: anyone use these forums?

Postby Joker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:57 pm

It's been awhile, as these forums were used on the original ReliveUO shard.

I am sure, however, that now that the new ReliveUO/Allure is up, more people are coming to these forums.

Gondory

Postby Gondory » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:01 pm

ok.. is their another forums I should be on with Reborn?

hey Joker, are you good at the master spell book? why can't I drag and drop icons where I want?

Joker

Postby Joker » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:00 am

Sorry for not replying earlier, my internet has been out for a week.

When using the master spell book, it's never been "drag and drop", as the UO interface just doesn't allow for it from the master book. You can still get the regular spell books and drag and drop (i.e. mage, necro, chiv, bushido, and ninjitsu), but will need to double click those icons.

The Master Spell Book will let you put icons on your screen, but you have to type in x and y coordinates, like on a grid. When in the Master Spell Book, click the arrow by the name of the spell, and it brings up the icon and a description. Then double click the icon, which should open a small window with areas to type in x and y coordinates, then hit the "move" button. It takes some experimentation and patience to do it, but I think it's worth it, because the icons become 1-click, and it allows you to put druid and cleric spell icons on.

Riley

Postby Riley » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 pm

We are going to do our best and replying when needed on here and giving you all info when needed!

Return to “General discussion”