Gizmo's List of Fixes

Blink

Re: Gizmo's List of Fixes

Postby Blink » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:33 pm

any chance of bringing back the [summon feature and abay?

Allister

Postby Allister » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:15 pm

When you kill the MOA GateKeeper and you go into the portal, you get stuck outside the champ and you can't tele out due to being in the champ room.

SpY

Postby SpY » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:49 pm

Exceptional Runebook doesn't have the "Exceptional" mark or creators name on it when crafted.

Bag of Holding rejects the item that can be stacked and is present in the bag if the max capacity is reached, this was fixed once in Allure 3.0 so there's a solution to this problem.

Red Riding Hood's Cloak is missing the "Blessed" abbreviation.

In Wind, dungeon like area right next to exit Mimic spawns, a type of monster if hit copy's a player skill used on them, player appearance AND name. The problem is, if they're not killed and left alone they turn to a copy of a player permanently, including the "blue" status preventing any harm because of global Trammel rule set. There's even a permanently written into shard skill and name copy of a "Lord Jack O'neill" that use to play on Allure 2.0... yeah...

Blink

Postby Blink » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:37 am

Rideable Drake is glitched. When you mount it, it just dissappears, but your character runs like its mounted, it says you are mounted, but you cannot manually unmount. I had to go find some Hiryus to unmount me and shrink it quick.

Allister

Postby Allister » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Rideable Drake is glitched. When you mount it, it just dissappears, but your character runs like its mounted, it says you are mounted, but you cannot manually unmount. I had to go find some Hiryus to unmount me and shrink it quick.
I believe it was said the Skele mount does the same.

Blink

Postby Blink » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:13 am

prob same with polar bear and huge spider too then.

also tokuno arties still dont drop

Allister

Postby Allister » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Hythloth:

Level one:
Fire gargoyles, but they all spawn with names such as smoldering Gargoyle, Smoking, and Searing Gargoyle, regular Gargoyles, Hell Hounds, and Imps.

Level two:
Demons, reg Gargoyles, Gazer, Gazer Larva, Hell Hound, and Imps.

Level three:
Balron, Demon, Elder Gazer, Gargoyle, Gazer, Gazer Larva, Hell Hound, Imp, Stone Gargoyle, and Unshacked Demon.

Level four: Fire Gargoyles, but they all spawn with names such as smoldering Gargoyle, Smoking, and Searing Gargoyle, Balron, Daemon, reg Gargoyle, Gazer, Hell Hound, Imp. and Stone Gargoyle.

http://www.uoguide.com/Hythloth
- the Anti-Virtue dungeon, 10th anniversary items, Link is on the bottom of the page

*I hope with the amount of Gargs being added, that we don't get over ran by garg tools.*

Allister

Postby Allister » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:48 pm

I was thinking it was just in Razor, but seems like with melee weapons neither the leeches nor enemy of one is working. IF you put on a bow there's not a issue.

Also the Forged metal isn't letting us steal it to make smith keys.

SpY

Postby SpY » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:07 pm

What's up with the whole Ocllo island?
Looks like it shifted with Trammel version, whole lot cannons in the woods, odd cemetery and NPC shops broken a part.

World Teleporter to the public "moongate" is marked as "Haven", there's even a World Teleporter in a Healer/Bank pokeing through one of display cases.

Joker

Postby Joker » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 am

The Huge Spider mount is bugged. If you mount it after taming it, it doesn't show you as mounted, you just happen to run very fast. Also, the only way to dismount, I've found, is to have someone kill you.

Return to “Development”