Gizmo's List of Fixes

Riley

Gizmo's List of Fixes

Postby Riley » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:50 am

Please post on this forum ALL the issues you are having with things still not working. This was save us time from answering pages just to tell you "I will tell Gizmo about this". This will also help Gizmo keep track of things.

†Staff

Blink

Re: Gizmo's List of Fixes

Postby Blink » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:23 am

Semidar Champ is a 100% lagfest. Whoever created that map with the animated lava needs kicking in the nutsack, twice. Needs fixing, unbearable.

In a guild, warlords should be able to invite new players, but they cant atm, needs fixing.

Still not seen a Tokuno Artifact (ToT) drop yet and ive farmed there long time.

Could we get lockpicking boxes put into training area so we can at least get to gm quickly?

Need a Dye Remover tub placed somewhere, maybe the hue room on a table.

Theres also something been left behind from christmas at britbank thats invisble but blocks you running into it. It maybe the sign post.

Allister

Postby Allister » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:36 pm

So I was looking into Meer Crypt, the dungeon below Blackthorne Castle, not realizing that it had been destroyed for over 5 years. Over by the remains of the castle, in ilsh at the savage camp a little north west of the ruins, there is a tele pad that takes you to a black screen that you can't move on, with meers, like in Lakeshire. I don't know if that is supposed to be the dungeon entrance or not, but either way its not working.

Gizmo
Site Admin

Postby Gizmo » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Added the 2 above to my main list. Thanks

Allister

Postby Allister » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:05 pm

The young player Dungeon isn't registering players that are 7 days and younger as a young player. When trying to get into the dungeon its prompting that only young players may enter. :D

Gizmo
Site Admin

Postby Gizmo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Young player dung is getting a complete revamp.

SpY

Postby SpY » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:57 pm

So I was looking into Meer Crypt, the dungeon below Blackthorne Castle, not realizing that it had been destroyed for over 5 years. Over by the remains of the castle, in ilsh at the savage camp a little north west of the ruins, there is a tele pad that takes you to a black screen that you can't move on, with meers, like in Lakeshire. I don't know if that is supposed to be the dungeon entrance or not, but either way its not working.
That's "Meer Catacombs", where Meer supposedly stayed in "hibernation" for Juka arrival through time, but it didn't happen as planned. Anyway, that place is a trap, needs to be mapped.

Jaqui

Postby Jaqui » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:15 am

Fished up 3 chests using MIB's. None had Arty's

SpY

Postby SpY » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:01 am

To my knowledge, only the Ancient SOS (white) had a small chance for MIB Artifacts, about one in 50 and no "luck" effected it.

Allister

Postby Allister » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:52 pm

To my knowledge, only the Ancient SOS (white) had a small chance for MIB Artifacts, about one in 50 and no "luck" effected it.
Used to be every Mib would get you a minor artifact. One of the being the burglars bandana. Used to do them a whole lot. The Ancient one had a chance of giving you the Ghost Anchor.

Return to “Development”