POST TEST SERVER ISSUES HERE

Jaqui

Re: POST TEST SERVER ISSUES HERE

Postby Jaqui » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:39 pm

When using rune book for Grave diggers quest, it crashes me. I noticed 3 of npc chars are not there...Ninja, Blood Lich and wine god.
Garg knife works... used it on a drake in dastard. Got 20 blaze, then got a Daemonic ele. Garg pick didn't work so great.

Was able to use Magical sextant from quest. Pulled a chest and got 6k in gold, random gems and reagents, gear and an Artie, a dread pirate tricorne.

When i tried to use scribe tool from house to make recall scrolls, none of spell came up in gump.

Jaqui

Postby Jaqui » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 pm

Also, when I came onto test shard my bag of strength from crazed cow quest was gone. The quest cows give leather, I got 2 from one cow.

SpY

Postby SpY » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:06 am

The Lesser Hiryu along with Hiryu require some crazy amount of Animal Taming, spent 2h taming a Lesser and about 1h Hiryu with 110 in the skill...

Bone containers that look like player remains that ware available as a loot from a Tsuki Wolfs appear to be gone along with it's contents and don't spawn as loot. Lost pretty much everything I had that way since was aiming for a bit creepy ruins theme house...

Baalzephon

Postby Baalzephon » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:55 pm

:book: Bod's Reward Forge with special colors lose the color when it redeed, not sure if lose properties .

---- steps ----
Place small forge in house, and redeed with an axe.

Return to “Development”