POST TEST SERVER ISSUES HERE

Gizmo
Site Admin

POST TEST SERVER ISSUES HERE

Postby Gizmo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Please post test server issues here so we can get them fixed.

We are well aware there are tons of issues. Just need to go through them and do quick fixes.

AS I FIX EACH I WILL MARK WHAT YOU SAID IN RED.
If I mark it in blue, its either not a issue or something i have to manually edit in game so no big deal

Blink

Re: POST TEST SERVER ISSUES HERE

Postby Blink » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:04 pm

- Dony jewels cannot be equipped as they need to be soulbound, but soulbound option does not come up with single click
- All special logs/ingots/leather cannot be used. no option to craft
- Leeches on weapons broken
- Enemy of one broken
- Validation code needs removing from tools
- The reward stone at britbank needs updating. alot of stuff is available for free on yard tool. also the reward ticket stuff is donation stuff, so it needs synching or removing off there
- Various items from razor are broken. namely Seer items, shield, arms etc
- Rideable mounts drake/spider etc still broken
- 2H to 1H deed needs fixing. Both weapon and shield appear on same arm
- Rename equipment deeds from razor dont rename properly. My axe was Platinum Double Axe i renamed to The Beast and it turned into Platinum The Beast
Last edited by Blink on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Cass

Postby Cass » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Can't wear skirts anymore.
- Not fixed, Allister can't wear his kilt.

I'm swinging much slower now, even with 279 dex & over 100 ssi.

All the fighting attributes on my clothes work, lol

Those captchas on the tools is seriously annoying, I know its not a bug but it is really annoying.

Can't cut up leather on a corpse anymore.

Monsters do a lot more damage now, or did the resists change? Not sure but they are doing much more damage.

The greater Tokuno dyes changed colors, I had Luna White and the purple one but they are now Coal & Storm Bronze.

I tried to put something in a chest and it says my house is full.
My house on regular server has 2924 maximum storage but on test custom houses have 0 maximum storage. Allister has a normal house which has storage available, but the guild house is custom and has 0 as well. He demolished house then placed a new plot and it has 0 storage too.

There are ML items on crafting tools but we need to learn the recipes & there is no Heartwood.

There is nothing under the Custom sections on tools, including tinker kits, no option to make keys.

I can't cast magery or chivalry with the Tome.

I crash when I open my journal.

The delays are back on discordance, extended delays are back on provocation & peacemaking. Its harder to bard monsters now.

The bow that I made for Razor was Petrified, now it is Bloodwood, which is poison damage. So it's kind of pointless now.

Star Wars champ area doesn't have Star Wars.
Last edited by Cass on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Allister

Postby Allister » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Crafting not working properly, Bs tools, bowcrafting, tailoring, tinkering, cooking, marble and chisel, glassblowing, inscription and alchemy. Seems like the only one working is carpentry.

Can't equip doni jewels, kilts,

House gate tiles are missing

Can't use sacred journey in runebooks without Chiv spell books, even though you have druid book.

BArney champ has starwars and barney spawns.

Deciet dungeon still not correct, also Solven hive isn't correct.

Training npcs aren't at Haven.

Cove bank is buildingless, only sign and doors.

NPCS vendors at Mook Town are gone.

NW BS shop in Brit, is missing the anvil and forge outside and the metal box you steal forged metal out of is gone.

There is no wall in between Guantlet and the ferryman. Anyone with a sea horse or boat can easily cheat to get to gauntlet and not do the quest. Also on the gauntlet side you cant steal one of the items now: Backpack.

Most of the custom champs are messed up, they have multiple spawns inside of them.

Crafting is messed up again, same as before saying you need all of the recipes for the tools for Bs tools, bowcrafting, tailoring, tinkering, cooking, marble and chisel, glassblowing, inscription and alchemy. And only the carpentry tools are working again. But you can prob change it with the blue stone.

Animal breeder at the Castle At bb is missing.

Dual wielding doesn't work. When single click a item it brings up a small black box.

Theres no drow anywhere, drow valley, fire dungeon. dastard, spider cave... and many other places

Also all the spawn inside Mushy cave is gone, Ancient Wyrms, drow, imps, savages, and the Elder Daemon.

Spectre Dungeon is missing a lot of spawn also, Ancient Wyrm, Ravager, executioner, Ancient liths, Liths, and ShadowLord

There seems to be a lot of useless commands under [mycommands, a lot of them are linked to spells that it says we don't have.

Mining isn't working properly. All you can mine is iron ore and iron granite. The system is telling you that you are "getting" different ore and you are receiving tokesn for the higher ore, but still only get iron ore to spawn. This is the same with the regular mining tools and with the garg mining tools. Also, I believe they are used for crystal mining, the diamond tipped shovels don't seem to be working to mine ore. I went to Garg City to see if i could buy the book for it, but some of the NPC's were missing so I couldn't test it further.

So the quest giver for both The Allice in Wonderland quest and The Grave Digger quest are there and you can obtain the quest but the Mobs you have to fight to finish the quests aren't spawning. For Allice its the Red Queen and for Grave Digger its all 4 of them./ *Little Red Rididng hood is working tho :D

Just realized also in the NW BS shop the lock box on the desk that they Forged metal spawns in is missing, but if we don't have to craft the keys it wont be a issue.
Last edited by Allister on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Cass

Postby Cass » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:51 pm

I can't log in anymore, it is causing a client crash before I can get ingame.

Cass

Postby Cass » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:54 pm

I got sent to the middle of the ocean again and can't get off my llama so I can use my sea horse, lol

Ambama

Postby Ambama » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:30 pm

haven't had a lot of time to mess around so far "I pray to the gods" gump isn't working properly. barding skill seems a little whack being I cant peace simple creatures. bone containers were missing completely. bag of holding was missing not sure if that was cause of the server switch. some wood names weren't there cant remember which ones. also on both servers boat docking isn't available in any case cant lower/raise the anchor. grave digger quest seemed to work fine.

SpY

Postby SpY » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:33 pm

Looks like fishing is acting up, this happens when you fish up a normal fish:
Can't cut up the sandals, thigh boots and shoes that has been fished up.

Allister

Postby Allister » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:05 pm

"I pray to the gods" gump.
Its been changed to [pray

Cass

Postby Cass » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:36 pm

Could you please make the mining & lumberjacking veins static again? Wanted to test out garg tools & getting runics. Kinda hard to do that with everything is random.

Return to “Development”