Where oh where did my lil Zombie go... Oh, hes in a Event!!!

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Allister

Where oh where did my lil Zombie go... Oh, hes in a Event!!!

Postby Allister » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:21 am

What if........(dramatic pause)......"the wind blows ever softly"....... "a drum roll is heard in the distance, echoing through the empty streets).....
Imagine as you step through the red portal(yes you guessed it that RED PORTAL!!! We know it exists, we all doo...) you can hear the growls and the grumbles; you can feel your weapons and gear being torn off of your body........ and placed in the bank. You look out and all you can see is empty buildings trash, blood, and bodies every where. You look to your friends who are unaware of what they will be facing, in fear of the unknown and not sure what to do or what to say. You hear a noise and you close your eyes, you slowly turn around, trembling in fear, and you see a doorway, a plain empty door way. Then a dog pokes his little head out!! "YOU SCREAM"! Then realized it was adorable, you start calling for the dog and get closer, and closer, you stick your hand out and the dog goes to lick your hand and then A ZOMBIE TACKLES THE DOG AND STARTS TO EAT IT AND YOUR LIKE "*@@@%%$%%$&^&$&%@^%^&%^%^&@#@&#%&^, that dog just gotten eaten, your so scared you forgot proper grammar. Welcome friends to " i don't have a name for it, it based on zombies!

So you know kind of like the naked dungeon, you have to get gear your self, you start out with nothing. And its zombies, zombies, and even more zombies. You have to survive the zombies. The loot can we tweaked to where you get random weapons like a wrench or screw driver, hint hint kyrss. Could be done a matter of different ways to make it more interesting and exciting. Can do liek a survival if you last so long you win. Who ever kills the most zombies wins. Could do it in teams, solo everyone is for them selves. You can have team vs. Team. You can make it where players die they come back as zombies. You could have like a puzzle/race, task, certain mobs to kill, places to go. There could be items need in special containers. Be the first to get to it or wait on the respawn. Best place to do it is i say Fel, like Why not its FEl and theres already blood. Also prob a town that has a island with tons of buldings like Jhelom. The rewards could be mostly deco and gear, rather not get a reward T-shirt that says "Zombie didn't get me!!" that would be lame. But it could and would be a nice and adaptable event to keep things fresh!

SpY

Re: Where oh where did my lil Zombie go... Oh, hes in a Event!!!

Postby SpY » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:41 am

(...)
Imagine as you step through the red portal(yes you guessed it that RED PORTAL!!! (...)

Ah, yes, Corruption of Champions.

Return to “Feature Requests”