Fishing and MOB's and T-maps

We try to put in new spawn areas, quests, events, items and scripts. This is where you submit your wish.
Gondory

Fishing and MOB's and T-maps

Postby Gondory » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:45 pm

hi, just a suggestion on what I have seen.

MoB's - don't drop much, so not really worth all the time.

suggestion; can there be a small chance to get rare drops? artys? runics? gargoyle tools?

T-maps - same for t-maps; they drop ok gold, but rest of items are very low quality. can you add special loot for them?

Allister

Re: Fishing and MOB's and T-maps

Postby Allister » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:00 pm

There are plenty of ways to get drops from monsters. In the Trammel dungeons, not sure if its activated, but you can get virtue armor weapons and deco from killing mobs. In Tokuno, you can get minor artifacts from fighting mobs, but its based off your luck and then you can turn in 10 of the minors to get a major. Ilsh, you can get artifacts by fighting and killing mobs that are paragons, but paragon mobs are tougher then non paragons. If you do gauntlet, which is located in Doom. You can get artifacts in there by fighting the mini bosses and the main boss, there have been many trips to Guantlet so I'm sure you could tag along.
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but is some suggestions for you. :D

Gondory

Re: Fishing and MOB's and T-maps

Postby Gondory » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:56 pm

hey thanks for your replies... I already knew about the artys that drop in those places, but the thing is all those artys are not even close to a player made weapon/armour with runics, so only reason to farm them is maybe to get a talisman? But I do appreciate your input and reminding me :)

Return to “Feature Requests”