Events

Keep track of this topic. All announcements and short-term rules will be written here.
Riley

Events

Postby Riley » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:09 am

I've been slowly working on an event. It is almost complete , so hopefully we can all get to play it soon! I will announce HERE on FORUMS about weekly events and maybe I will get a facebook page up and running so I can also announce on facebook for the weekly events. I am hopefully to also create more events for everyone to enjoy as time comes. I do work 50 hours a week and have a family so it is a bit hard to get on but I will do my best on what I can when I can and maybe I can get some of the other †Staff members to help out as well!

Also before I close this out, I will love to hear the types of events you all would to see, so PLEASE post your ideas on here so I can discuss them with Gizmo AND if your event happens to stick with us then maybe you will get some sort of token!

Your Event Leader/Staff,
†Riley

Blink

Re: Events

Postby Blink » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:27 am

Zombie Apocalpse... its kinda like defend moonglow. you spawn 100's of zombies in waves onto somewhere, but each wave they get tougher n tougher, til eventually the zombie lord shows

this i want to play

Joker

Postby Joker » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:04 am

The Zombie Apocalypse idea does sound fun for a Cove Monster Bash type idea. I second that idea.

Allister

Postby Allister » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:59 pm

IF we could have some sort of PVP style of event. I remember Allure had Hunger Games, close to the end of its life. Maybe it can be a team event each player gets assigned to a team randomly. Also to make things more interesting, we could add different game plays. Say like one time its CTF (capture the flag) or other objects, but you can kill enemy players to protect your flag our reach your destination. Kind of reminds me of the scene from divergent when they are playing CTF and in the film each team actually hides the flag.

Riley

Postby Riley » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:28 am

All these ideas sound good to me. I have been sick all week so I haven't gotten anything done here so bare with me please. I will come up with some ideas on how to do these and put something together.

Allister

Postby Allister » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Riley, even if we did bare teeth, we know there will be a swift death cry afterwards :P. Thanks for your work and everything you do, get better and we will see you soon. :D

Return to “Announcements”